Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

#GoProFoot triad orthotic and pedi rock review

I recieved the ProFoot Triad Orthotics and pedi rock complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.
I've had the chance to try both products for 2 weeks. The Triad orthotics are a wonderful find and value for the pain relief and support needed. I've tried other brands and more expensive brands but did not get the relief from them as i did ProFoot.  The orthotic has the perfect arch support and my knees and back have had so much relief since the very first day! I highley recommend these orthotics. For the price they are sure to please.





 I also recieved the ProFoot pedi rock. This has been my favorite item yet! It's SOFT... YES I SAID SOFT! it's squishy and not too hard or rough on your feet. With a little soap and water on this pedi rock , you will have the perfect feet for summer! Bring on the sandals and flip flops! It works wonders and will be one of the best items for your pedicure kit. An absolutley AMAZING product! This is 100% worth a try!














I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment