Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

#MullerQuaker yogurt review

  This was a great little add from my Influenster #GoVoxBox! A coupon for a free Muller Greek Yogurt by Quaker. As you can see by the picture i chose tbe regular yogurt flavor with carmelized almonds in the corner. The yogurt was very creamy and had a wonderful pudding texture. The almonds are great to mix in the yogurt or just as a snack on the side. Let me tell you! They are great either way but my favorite way to eat them is as a snack on the side. The almonds pack a great source of protien as well for a great pick me up wether you're at the gym, park or just out shopping with friends. I am so excited i got to try tjis product since it has become my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt.














I recieved this product complimentary of @Influenster for testing purposes. #MullerQuaker @MullerQuaker

No comments:

Post a Comment