Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The #Vitavoxbox from Influenster

I know i told you all about Influenster, a site you can join for free and test products for your opinion. Well, i recieved my second box since May and want to share it with you. This is the Vitality Voxbox..ii



This is what i recieved


1. First Degree Advanced Burn Cream 3/4 oz #BurnsHappen  $5.79-$8.99
2. playtex Sport Fresh Balance 16 ct.  $3.99  #PlayOn
3. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum 1oz  $60   #FlawlessFuture
4. Pure Leaf Iced Tea 18.5 oz  #Loveofleaves
5. Softlips Cube 5 in 1 lip care 0.23 oz  $3.49 #GetCubed
6. Bikini Ready Energy Gummies 50 ct. $14.99   #bikinireadylifestyle

I am so excited to try each and every one of these products and share my opinion with not only you but the brands themselves. That's what makes Influenster so much fun! I will share my reviews for each product in my blog over the next couple of weeks as i get to try them. Please be sure to stay tuned! This is a wonderful opportunity and i just love recieving these voxboxes! If you would like to join, please just comment and i will be happy to send you an invite!



  ** I recieved these products complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes **











No comments:

Post a Comment