Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Playtext Sport Fresh Balance Review

  I was very excited to receive these in my Influenster #Vitavoxbox. I am always looking for something new (that works!) To get me through my back to back workout/ yoga class. No woman ever wants to wear a pad while working out , getting in wierd positions and most of all, wearing tight clothes! These were perfect for me! They have a 360° motion protection. One tampon made it through my entire workout/yoga class! I had no leaks or discomfort either! I really like that they are so easy to use and easy to open for when you are in a hurry. I definitely recommend these tampons for sports and other physical hobbies. They will not disappoint you. So go ahead and #PlayOn !












I recieved these products complimentary of @influenster for testing purposes. @PlaytexSportandHentleGlide


No comments:

Post a Comment