Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Influenster #GoVoxBox

    I recieved my #GoVoxBox from Influenster!! This is the second box i have recieved in just a few short months. However, this box is so much fun and has so many great products that i wanted to let you all in on them. This box was a “fitness" themed box so all items have to do with fitness in one way or another.



 The first item i want to tell you about is the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. They are lightly scented and has an odor shield. They also help protect you in a 360° motion. Which is great for my workouts and yoga!





 The second item is the ProFoot Triad Orthotic. They have 3 zones of comfort to help cradle the ball of your feet, support arches and cushion your heels. They are clinically proven to help knee, back and leg pain that is caused by your feet not being aligned. They are made of vita foam which will make these soft on your poor feet.




 The third item is the ProFoot Pedi Rock. This is one of my favorite items in the box! It gently removes calluses and dry skin just like when you have a professional pedicure done! Great part is... it's SOFT!! no hard rocks against your feet anymore! Yay!



Next, a Next Step Jaxx shaker with 3 Next Step protien shakes to try. 1 french vanilla 1 fresh berries and 1 swiss chocolate flavor. These were amazing! There was even a 5$ off coupon for my next purchase from The Vitamin shoppe!



I also recieved a 9 oz. Bottle of Aqua Spa relax body creme. This is my favorote item in the box! It smells fantastic and isn't oily at all. It makes my skin feel so smooth. It's definitely relaxing!



 I also recieved a 1.5 oz. Package of Blue Diamond blueberry almonds. These are great! Sweet, salty , vitamin E , rich in antioxidant and full of protien!



Last but not least. I recieved a coupon for a free Quaker Müller greek corner yogurt. As you can see i chose the regular flavored yogurt with carmelized almonds.




I am so very excited for this box because it's themed in one of my favorite hobbys. Each and every one of these items will bring me so much joy in all kinds of ways. I am so very stoked about being able to participate in this paticular voxbox! Thank you Influenster!







I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!



No comments:

Post a Comment