Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

Neutrogena Triple Repair System

I recieved this Neutrogena Triple Repair hair care system for free to try and give my opinion as a bzzagent for bzzagent.com which contained shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment.

My hair is by far healthy. I color, blowdry and flat iron. Not to mention everyday UV rays. Before using Neutrogena Triple Repair my hair was frizzy and split slightly at the ends. I usually flat iron to get rid of the frizz since my hair is part straight and curly. After the first use i did notice a big difference. It felt stronger, softer and healthier overall. It was more manageable while styling as well. After the third use, i have noticed a HUGE difference! My hair felt great! I have very fine hair so i was so pleased when it even felt a little thicker, moisturized even. After i style my hair it looks so much healthier and shiney. The split ends seem to be disapearing, which is great. I've had several compliments on how good my hair is looking from family and friends and that tells me it's working as much as it feels like it's working. I love the smell of it too. It smells fantastic. This is a great system and very affordable. It's difinitely a routine i will keep. I can't wait to see how much more my hair improves with each use from here on out.
   Here are my results before use and after 1 treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment