Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Colgate Optic White Voxbox

 I'm so excited to be reviewing my very first Voxbox from Influenster . Influenster is a site you can sign up for to try new products and give your opinion back to the company itself. It's a free site where you do little surveys to answer questions about yourself to match you with products that fit your lifestyle and preferance. I've had a lot of fun on there and have met a fun and great community of people on thier facebook page where they announce upcoming events and fun boxes other members qualify for! So my first Voxbox is a box of fun items to help keep my teeth healthy but whiter at the same time. Colgate Optic White Brush and Go pen.


 So my box? It had a toothbrush, toothpaste and whitening pen. It also had 6 coupons to share with my friends!

                                                                                  Whats really neat about this kit its the brush and pen. The pen fits into the bottom of the brush so it's faster to brush, whiten and go.


I'm so happy to be trying these products and will be posting a full review on all the items with before and after pictures !! I love Influenster so far and i'm so excited about my first box! I can't wait to see how good these work! #BrushWhitenGo






-** DISCLAIMER**-  i recieved these products for free thanks to Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment